Fridge Magnets – Special Edition

on 27 May, 2012  · 0 comments

I know a lot of people who collect fridge magnets, for example my sister (I guess that everyone will recognize a person he/she knows in this story). Recently I was in China, and you know how it goes, when you go to some big country you’ve never seen before, people always ask you to buy them something that is specific for the country you’re going to. In my case, that were food sticks, even a rock from the Great Wall, but no… My sister asked me for the fridge magnet! Among everything else she chose that! Well, she got one with the Great wall. When I think again, I could’ve bought myself one…

Article Category: ,

Currently, There are 0 Responses to This Post.................................Post Yours


Post Your Comment !

  • Post Your Comment and for notifications, Click on 'Subscribe by Email' link below the comment form
  • All Comments are Moderated and Answered within 12 to 24 hours
  • SPAM = Trash